Welcome to K9 Ambassadors
Our mission is to significantly expand animal therapy teams’ utilization through education, consultation, and unbiased reporting of relevant and credible animal therapy news and information.
K9 Ambassadors does not accept fees or advertisements from therapy dog organizations or agencies. We simply present choices available to people contemplating therapy dog service. Our classes and publications offer objective news, information, and research about the human-animal bond—to educate the public on the value of therapy dog handling and the process of obtaining certification from legitimate therapy dog organizations.
K9 Ambassadors offers the following services to achieve its mission:
- Classes: Short-term, non-credit community classes help the public navigate the process of qualifying to become an animal therapy handler as a volunteer or in a paid position in a non-clinical role.
- Advanced CEU Courses: These courses support professionally trained and licensed clinicians so they may become qualified to integrate animal-assisted therapy into their practices.
- Facility Services: We provide consultation to organizations starting up or expanding their existing animal therapy programs.
- Educators: We offer colleges and other learning institutions an opportunity to increase student enrollment and revenue by delivering our courses to the public.
- Private Sector: Stress is everywhere. Profit-driven companies that recognize the value of providing therapy dog services to their customers will gain a competitive advantage. For example, we provide therapy dog services to hotels, addiction recovery centers, and airports. Our new wellness division now helps forward-thinking employers and enlightened HR executives to enhance working environments and increase productivity.
- E-Newsletter: We publish an e-newsletter providing relevant and credible therapy animal news and information. Along with this web site, this is also an advertising vehicle for pet vendors to promote their services.
For more information, email email@example.com and enter a few words in the subject line describing one or more of the services mentioned above.